Your packaging is a marketing tool that should not be underestimated: your end customer will eventually get it into his or her hands. It would be a shame not to take the opportunity to communicate a message, your logo or funny quote that people remember. We are happy to help you strengthen your branding, by printing gel packs for you and personalizing cooling elements. Curious about the possibilities? Keep on reading.
How branding helps your business
The packaging of your product may seem like a small part of it, but it has a strong influence on how the (end) customer experiences your brand. Branding your packaging offers advantages in a couple of fields.
- Marketing. Marketing isn’t just happening online. Offline marketing expressions on things that people have in their hands are effective too. So take the opportunity to communicate your logo or message on packaging materials such as gelpacks.
- Repeat orders. A standard packaging without branding does not give your end customer the reason to recognize your company and associate it with something. By printing your logo or message on this, you can really make an impression.
- Brand awareness. The more often someone hears of your brand name, the better it stays with them. By choosing packaging materials or designs that reflect your brand colors, you ensure that existing and potential customers recognize you well.
- Stand out. Branding your gel packs is an opportunity to stand out. When branding packaging, for example, think about a playful message that fits your brand or unique color use. When standing out, people might even share your packaging with friends or on social media. Publicity through a fan always works best.
Gel packs printed with your logo or design
Do you want to print gel packs with your logo or design? Then you have come to the right place at Coolpack. There are two different options for personalizing gel packs with a print:
- Small print in one color Do you want a simple print with, for example, your logo and instructions for recycling or throwing away the gel pack after use? Then it is best to choose a small print in one color. Please note that you can choose from a limited number of colors. This print is printed on-site on the gel packs during production and can cover an area of approximately 5 x 7 cm. This way of personalizing is already possible for small quantities.
- Pre-printed foil. Do you want a print with multiple colors or on a larger surface, such as a continuous pattern? Then choose a pre-printed foil. The possibilities are countless: almost the entire foil surface can be printed, with the exception of the strip along the seal on the back. Take into account a delivery time of a few weeks and a minimum purchase of approximately 45,000 gel packs (depending on the size of the gel packs). These can of course be produced and shippend in smaller quantities in multiple deliveries.
Film types and options
At Coolpack we produce gel packs from different types of foil/film. Some foils are better suited for printing than others. The table below provides an overview of the options per type of film.
|Small print||Pre-printed foil|
|Gel packs with film of 35% recycled material||Yes||Yes|
|Gel packs with kraft film||Yes||Yes*|
|No sweat gel packs||Yes||No|
|Gel packs of virgin PAPE film||Yes||Yes|
|Gel packs of virgin LDPE film||Yes||Yes|
* When printing Kraft gel packs, keep in mind that you are printing on kraft paper. This has a brown color, which makes the printed colors look different than on a white background.
Brand shape-retaining cooling elements with your logo
It is also possible to personalize shape-retaining cooling elements. Our shape-retaining cooling elements consist of a HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) bottle with cooling filling or other temperature filling. Under the filling cap is a blank area in which you can add your logo, shape or short message. This is done by adding the shape to the mould, so that your logo is part of the casting mould. The personalization of cooling elements is possible from 10,000 pieces.
Want to now more? Get in touch!
Do you have questions about printing gel packs or personalizing shape-retaining cooling elements? Or do you want to receive a price offer immediately? Feel free to contact us, get tailored advice or request a quote without obligation. We will get back to your request within one working day.